Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Everyone is so Smart!

So everyone guessed what was new on my blog! Yes the pregnancy counter down thingy! My due date is March 21, 2010. After going to the Dr.'s last week and getting an ultra sound, I am excited for it. I have been really, really sick since I've been 5 weeks pregnant. I'm nauseated all day long(smells intensify it even more), throw up all day long, and am just exhausted all the time (so much worse than my other 2 pregnancies). I just lay around alot, which is so not me! I've tried a couple of different prescriptions to help with the nausea, and have found one that helps and doesn't make me extremely more tired. It is kind of spendy so I just take it on days I have to go town or get things done.
Hallee told the neighbor boys and girls, "My mom throws up all the time." I thought everyone would figure it out, but only our neighbor guy, everyone else thought I just had the stomach flu or something. Hallee and Blyss are very excited and really, really want a baby brother. They came with us to the Dr.'s and they got to see the ultra sound and thought it was cool and that is when we told tham there is a baby in my tummy. Hallee is always telling Blyss that she needs to be soft to mommy's belly.
We have an Ultra Sound at the 1st of November and I'll let you know what we are having then!
Thanks for all the Congrats!

5 comments:

Angie said...

We took Nicole and Megan to Gracie's ultra sound I thought she was a boy. When they told us she was a girl there faces just dropped with disappointment! I hope they get their boy.

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

I hope you start feeling better soon. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

PoulsenPlayground said...

CONGRATS!! Sounds like you are having a boy!!

Jenny said...

Hope the sickness does not last long. let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Erica Bazil said...

Well we are just so excited for you guys! Gosh, it doesn't sound like it's been too fun for you though. I hope all that gets better soon. Maybe since it's so much worse it really is a boy. Ty is guessing another girl but that's just him teasing you. He's told the same thing to our friends who have 3 girls and are due in Nov. with their 4th baby. They didn't want to find out and are holding out for a boy. That teasing must run in the genes - I remember him saying that when you guys were little he used to step on your blankee just to bug you and tease you and guess what Cash does to Vanna - the very same thing.