Followers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Can it be? Hallee is 5





This week was a busy one for Ms. Hallee. First she started preschool again this year. She has been asking me for about 2 weeks now, everyday if she could go to preschool, so it was finally time and she was excited, so excited she didn't want to eat breakfast she just wanted to go to preschool!


I threw her a little princess party with her friends, at first I had them decorate crowns or swords, then we played pin the crown on the princess, then musical princess shoe (they passed around cinderellas shoe and when the music stopped, whoever was holding it was out), Hallee opened her presents, they played on the jumper for awhile then we had her Rainbow cake. Our neighbor even gave her a new kitty for her birthday, since we lost our other one. So it turned out to be quite the little birthday party.






Got the Cake Idea from The Idea Room





Yesterday was her real birthday, my parents came down, and took us to McDonalds to eat and watched her open her presents. She got lots of coloring and art projects- but that is what she loves! We are taking her to Hogle Zoo on Saturday, that will be lots of fun for the girls.


4 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like you had a great time. You are such a good mom with the party and the cake. I have thrown a party for either of my little ones. I'll see how long that goes with them. Have fun at the zoo.

Jenny said...

Cute cake!!! Happy Birthday Hallee. 5 is such a fun age.

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

I can't believe she is already 5! She is so beautiful and will break a lot of hearts one day! I hope she has a wonderful year at preschool!

The High Family- said...

I remember when she was 2. That is so nuts that she is 5. Love the cake! Hope you are starting to feel a little better!!