Followers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Look who is 2

Blyss had her 2nd birthday last week. Time sure has flown by, I can't believe that my baby is 2 years old. Blyss sure is a joy to us, here are a few things about her: she likes to talk, be a princess, play and do whatever her sister is doing, Blyss likes to sing, dance, cuddle, likes her jewlery, she is kind of bossy- likes things her way, she loves to watch Barbie movies and Shrek, she loves animals, she is very loving to babies and animals(she always wants to give hugs and kisses), she is very good at cleaning up her toys, and she can sure make us laugh alot. Blyss has lived in 3 different states, 4 different homes, and has had 12 haircuts.


For Blyss' birthday, Hallee, Blyss and I went to celebrate in Idaho, because Zak was gone to Seattle for a meeting. I made Blyss a princess cake, and she got a princess outfit that she wears all the time, it came with the high heels and she loves to wear those too, Hallee likes them as well, so we had to go get her own pair. We had a little party at my parents house, with great grandma Bazil, my parents, Chase, Nick, and Hailey.








Then on Saturday Zak came up to Idaho and we celebrated Blyss' birthday with Zak's family, we went to Green Canyon and swam, Blyss really likes to play in the water. On Sunday we went to Victor where are nephew, Rhett was blessed, he also has red hair, so we'll see if it stays red.




We had a great time in Idaho hanging out with family, shopping(Any time I go, I have to go to Traditions- in Rigby, my favorite store), visiting, and playing. Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us stay with you!

9 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

Oh, how fun! Happy Birthday Blyss! Blyss is such a cutie. It's hard to believe she's already two! She looks adorable in her princess outfit. She'll love that forever I'm sure. You did a good job on the cake. It really turned out. Sounds like you had a great time. Blyss is a lucky little girl.

JC Photography said...

Happy Birthday Blyss!!! How fun to be two! She is such a doll.

The High Family- said...

I remember coming to visit you at the hospital when she was born. Wow, I can't believe she is 2. Blyss is such a sweetie and beautiful to boot! I love the cake!

Veda said...

Happy Birthday, Blyss! The cake is adorable!

Jess said...

Adorable cake! Looks like a great birthday! I haven't been to Green Canyon in years!!!

lacey said...

Oh my goodness! i can't believe she is TWO already!! That is great! CUTE girls you have LOVE THEM

gibandshi said...

Tell Blyss Happy Birthday! Her princess dress is soooo cute!

Andrea said...

Two already? Wow that went fast....and 12 haircuts is insane. My poor little girl is slowly growing hair!
looks like you guys had a great time.

Anonymous said...

my fav age time for you to feel how good it is to have your pussy played with, just like a little virgin, I get you naked and my fingers go in your lovely little tight pussy getting you giggly, then I lay you down and suck it making you kick and squeal, I work my tounge magic on your sweet slit and you quiver and buck to your first baby orgasm now pussy is mine sweetie, happy birthday!!