Followers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentines!

We finally got some good snowman snow, so Zak and Hallee made a snowman. The poor snowman died after one day (he fell over).




While I'm cleaning I try to have something for Hallee and Blyss to do to keep them occupied so I can get my work done. Maybe having Blyss watercolor was not the best idea though.

Byss painted her hands, spilled the cup of water, and had laid in the water. Instead of painting the paper she painted my countertops- good thing it all cleans up easily. Thats how Blyss' pants usually look on her since she is so skinny.





Hallee's hair. I thought it turned out pretty good. It was her Valentine's party for preschool. So of course she had to wear her heart shirt and I did the heart in her hair. She came home from preschool, she was so excited that she had so many treats, I didn't realize the thing to do for Valentines Day was to tape a treat to the card, whoops- we just gave cards, but the cards did have stickers with it. Now I'll know for now on to attatch treats to the card!

Have a great Valentine's Day!

8 comments:

Ashley Hancock said...

Oh boy! Those projects to keep them busy sometimes turn into a bigger mess than a help! I know the feeling! Thanks for the nursing cover! I love it!

gibandshi said...

Hallee's hair looked so cute! Good Job! We should by Blyss a belt HAHAH

Kim said...

Wow that's a HUGE snowman! Impressive. Hallee's hair is way cute! Thanks again for the bows, we love them!

Sid and Kelli said...

Really like Hallee's hair- you always do a nice job with your girls.

Erica Bazil said...

That mess is so typical. I'm glad it was easy to clean up. I like Hallee's hair too. A cute idea for V-day!

janine said...

i love that red hair!! it was always my dream to have a red head!

Veda said...

Love the hair is is so cute as well as the new look on your blog!

Anonymous said...

those jeans are almost off cutie why don't you let me finish pulling them down and let me see your bald little pu--y