Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Good Day For a Picnic



Today I decided we needed to do something different. So I thought Hallee and Blyss would love a picnic. I told Hallee my idea, and she had everything set up at 10:30, she was so excited, she kept asking me when we could have our picnic. So finally lunch time came and we made up our lunch and we had our picnic in Hallee and Blyss' room. It was fun, I think we might try to do it once a week and have picnic's in different rooms of the house.

3 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

We did that in our kitchen a couple weeks ago and it was a hit too. You reminded me I'll have to do it again soon. Good fun! I like your new blog background too.

On a side note - how big are your hair clips (like the ones shown on your boutique page for single red flower with bling)? Vanna's hair is starting to get a little longer but I'm not sure how well a clip would stay in unless it was pretty small. No hurry - just let me know. Thanks!

Veda said...

What a cute idea! We will have to try this!

The High Family- said...

That is a really fun idea. I bet your girls loved it. I am sorry we missed you when you were here. I think we need to come and visit you or head to Jackson again? We are up for it. I will call you within the next few days.