Followers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

SILLY!


This clip is of something Blyss enjoys doing, don't ask me why, we get a kick out of it though.
These are some of the silly things my girls did yesterday.
First I found Blyss having a wonderful time sitting in her toy box, reading books and singing to herself, she stayed there for about 15 minutes, it just made me laugh.




Then last night after I put her to bed I peeked in on her and she was sitting in her bed reading a book to herself, it is pretty cute that she reads to herself.
Hallee is very artistic and creative she builds stuff all day long (especially bridges, she builds bridges with her blankets from her bedroom to the front room everday), Hallee also colors or draws or plays with playdough about an hour or more everyday. Well today she turned her toy box into a little seat with a side thing to hold her plate of food or sippy cup. It just amazed me that she figured out how to collapse the box and turn it into something useful, besides holding toys.


1 comment:

Erica Bazil said...

Cute video - you guys are getting good use of your recorder it seems. I need to get mine out more. I love what you can capture with them. I showed Cash the video and pix and when he saw Hallee he pointed to the computer and said Hadee!