Followers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

I can't believe that it is 2009, 2008 sure flew by for us! We had a great New Year's Eve party with our friends from Smithfield. They get the church for the night so there is enough room for everyone, they set a movie up for the kids or they could play in the Nursery so the adults can visit and play games, it was fun!

This is Blyss on New Year's Eve enjoying crackers and cheese, I think all the cheese ended up on her face.


This weekend we finally decided to paint Hallee and Blyss' room pink, when we painted the house we brought the girls over and Hallee ran into her room and started crying and threw a huge fit because her room was not pink, ever since she has bugging us to paint it pink. I told her she had to wait until I found a new bed spread for her bed to make sure I got the right pink, 7 months later I finally found a bed spread that Hallee and I both agreed on. We still need to finish painting stripes and when I have it all decorated I'll share some picutres.


This morning when I opened my blinds I saw this- Hallee and Zak created a heart in the snow- how sweet. Blyss created a little snow angel.



3 comments:

The High Family- said...

Glad you guys had a good new years. Blyss looks so much older just from the last time I saw her! Love the heart and angel.

Dixie Bazil said...

The girls are getting so big. That is the coolest angel I have seen! Perfecto! Tell her good job! Hope you guys had great holidays. It is so great to have this blog to see pictures of you guys!

Jess said...

What a great idea to get the church! House get so crowded! We are in Shelley! we really like it! Spencer's dad is in Utah so we go down there alot! Your girls are adorable! The dollhouse was a lot cheaper than buying one and not that hard! Hope you are enjoying 2009!