Followers

Monday, February 25, 2008

What a Week!




What a week we had last week, Zak had my car all last week since he's was getting fixed, so I had to just stay home all last week, the only time I got to go out was to take Blyss to the doctors or the hospital. Blyss went into the doctors last tuesday for her 1 year old check up and shots (she did so well this time), she is still not gaining any weight so the doctor felt that we should run a few tests to see if something is wrong. So on Thursday we went to the Lab at the hospital to have a Celiacs Disease test ran and then have some blood work done. For the test she had a sweat chloride test done (she had stuff put on her skin then put electrical nodules on her that ran electrical currents to cause her skin to sweat, then after that they put another nodule thing on her to collect the sweat), after all that she had blood drawn to test. She was one tough little cookie for it all- she is such a good little girl. Blyss was poked 5 times by a needle last week. We were so relieved when the test results all came back within normal ranges-we just hope that she is a slow grower- we have decided not to run any more tests on her until we see how she is doing in 6 months.

Zak and I got to do a few things this weekend, on Friday we were invited to go bowling- which we hadn't done in forever- it was fun. On Saturday we were able to go to the temple- it was so nice to do that. Then on Sunday some friends from our ward invited us over for dinner- we really enjoyed that.

Today Zak got back his pickup, $3100 in damage- how crazy is that! It looks so good though- they washed it and cleaned the inside of it- it looks brand new. My car on the other hand is filthy!!! It is covered in cow manure and smells like manure- it needs a major cleaning!
The picture of Hallee is her super hero costume- she is upset becaue I told her she needed a cape and she thought I said cake- so she thought she was going to get some cake, instead she got a cape.

3 comments:

Matt and Lena said...

Sorry to hear about all the shots and trauma Blyss had to go through. Sounds tough. Oh, and the poop will wash off . . . the smell just won't go away!!! Just Kidding!!!

Womack Family said...

Hey Marci. I'm like the worst blogger but I just saw your blog.....so cute. Two cute girls. You look so great. I hope that you have a better week. It can get pretty crazy. Erin

Anonymous said...

I want her little panties, get her to wrap a pair around my cock and jerk me off then put them on her and rub my cum deeeeeeeep in her pussy