Followers

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

KIDS!





Kids- don't they just make you laugh! Blyss has been walking around every where this week and it is just the cutest little site, she is just this tiny little 15 pound little girl walking around-actually kind of a waddle. I'll be in the front room and Zak will be working in the office and Blyss just walks back and forth keeping an eye on both of us, I think she just likes to walk around because she can. Also I went down stairs to vaccum and left both girls upstairs playing in the front room, I came out of the storage room and here is Blyss walking around downstairs, I about had a heart attack, wondering how she managed to get down the stairs by herself, but she can do it, I put her on the stairs and watched her go down all by herself- I was amazed, we had been working on stairs, but she would turn around, and it was just too scary, but she figured it out on her own.

I decided to make Hallee a princess dress because at her friend's Allee's house they like to play princess- so I thought Hallee should have her own princess dress. I made her a ballerina princess skirt, I showed it to her after I was done and she told me she didn't like it. So Zak put it on her and she cried and took it off and threw it. So I suggested we give it to the neighbor girl and she thought it was a great idea. I had extra material so I started making Blyss her own princess skirt, Hallee asked me what I was doing and I told her, all of the sudden she she went and got her princess skirt and put it on and has been wearing it since- she loves it- and she puts on her black shiny church shoes and she is a pretty princess. This week Hallee says, "Oh, heavens sake" to everything, it is so funny. Blyss has discovered the bottom drawers in their dresser, she loves getting in it and throwing everything out of it. We have had lots of laughs this week with our kids.

No comments: