Followers

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Looks Who is 1






Blyss is one year old today- Jan. 27, 2008. I can't believe she is a year old already, this year has gone by so fast. Blyss has definately lived up to her name so far, she is such a good little girl and we love having her in our family, she is such fun. She motors around the house (walking across the room now) entertaining herself and she is just content, she loves following Hallee around and watching her. This past week we went to Idaho to go through the Rexburg Temple open house, so while we were there she got to celebrate her birthday. At her Grandma and Grandpa Bazil's she got to open her present, a cute little dress. At her Grandma and Grandpa Miller's they had a party for her, with all her Great Grandmas and Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. Her cousins helped her open her presents, she got a walker that turns into a wagon, a shopping cart (Hallee loves this one), a book and CD. Today our little Blyss is sick, she has a fever and just wants to be held, but we still are celebrating, we gave her a bounce and ride zebra and hopefully she will want to try her cupcake birthday cake. Hallee has definately loved all this, she helped me frost the cupcakes- actually I think she was mostly eating the frosting, and she was getting very impatient for Blyss to open her presents, she kept asking, "Can Blyss open her presents now?" So finally we gave in and opened them even though Blyss just wanted to sit and be held. And yesterday Zak and Hallee made a snow man, they are both very proud of it, and Zak wanted the picture to be included on the blog.

5 comments:

The High Family- said...

Okay, she is so cute I can't even stand it. She is such a beautiful little girl. I still can't believe that she is one. I hope she had a great birthday and that she is feeling better. Miss you guys!

Klave and Amanda Chandler said...

I can't believe how big Blyss looks! She is so adorable and has so much hair! I love the bows Marcy! Isn't it so fun seeing Hallee and Blyss together. Nora and the girls just crack me up because she tries to do everything they do. It's a blast. Zak and Hallee's snowman is really good. I don't know if I've seen a more perfect snowman before! I'm so glad you have a blog!

Anonymous said...

great news! means I get your p-ssy very soon almost old enough

Anonymous said...

never mind almost I will rub that little p---y and get her kicking her legs then suck my fingers clean I LOVE the taste of baby p---y

Anonymous said...

my granddau just turned one I love stroking and licking her and I have blown in her mouth tons, rubbing my hard meat all over her bld muffin and covering it with baby batter