Followers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Craziness


This week our little girls have been busy busy. Like I said Blyss has found the drawers in the dresser and loves to get in them and throw everything out, Hallee has decided it is pretty fun too, so Hallee has joined in on the fun (which happens almost everyday). It's not an easy task cleaning up their dresser drawer mess, trying to figure out which socks are Blyss's and what ones are Hallee's, I'll kick them out of the room so I can clean up and they will go into the front room, where Hallee likes to tear all the cushions of the couchs so she can jump and Blyss joins the fun to, she can climb up on the couch when it doesn't have any cushions and she thinks she is pretty cool.

On Thursday Zak and I were watching Lost and Blyss walked to the back part of the house, I thought she was going to go play in Hallee's room, Hallee went back to see what Blyss was doing, a few minutes later Hallee comes back and said I put lotion on my hands, I asked her where she got the lotion and she said from Blyss, so I went back to investigate and Blyss had found my face cream (which I just opened last week), and had used it all on her self, it was in her hair, all over her face (I think she was trying to eat it), her pajams were all gressy, it was all over the rug, and there was nothing left in the container.

I'm sure more intersting messes are headed our way.

Hallee has been our crazy eater this week, I bought a package of cookies last Saturday, and they were all gone by Saturday night, Hallee probably ate 3/4 of the package, for lunch one day she wanted a can of peaches, she ate all the peaches, we went to Peppridge Farms and bought some cookies, that night she ate a whole package, and today while out for a walk, she decided dirty snow tasted pretty good. She is one intersting little girl, but we love her.

4 comments:

The High Family- said...

Marcy-I love that you have this blog. I still feel like you are right around the street and not in Utah. Sounds like little Blyss is getting busier by the second. Blyss still seems to little to me to be walking and making messes. Obviously, Blyss and her big sister have more in common than originally thought! Miss you. I'll call tomorrow!!

Holly said...

Hello!!! I'm so excited that you guys have a blog now, so we can keep in touch better! Your girls are growing up so fast! What a cute family!:) I'll be checking back soon... so keep this updated. haha. :)

Anonymous said...

hallee go get the face cream we can use it on your sweet, tight bum for lube, just enough in you to feel me cum

Anonymous said...

I will take hallee's panties I prefer unwashed so I can sniff the pussy