Followers

Monday, March 3, 2008

Boring!!!





The past week has been pretty boring. Blyss was sick with a fever and not feeling well all week and was taking two naps a day and wanted to be held when she was awake, and Zak was gone to Vernal for 3 days. We did go to Smith's, (because they have a kids place)- so Hallee went there while I did my grocery shopping and I took the whole hour, so I could have a break at least from one child for one hour. On saturday I made Hallee a dress and matching bows- with Lady Bugs- she was so excited about it, she wore it rest of the day after it was finished, and then she wore it the entire day on Sunday. At Church she would go up to people and say, "Look at my cute dress, its a princess dress." She was so cute in it. Blyss wore a Strawberry Shortcake dress and a matching strawberry bow that I had made while I was in High School for a Home Ec. class, the dress fit her perfect in every way.

We get the biggest kick out of Blyss and the things she does, today she thought the remote control belonged in Zak's mouth, he would take it out, she would pick it up and get it back in his mouth- it was the funniest thing- she is a very determined litttle girl. She also likes to get magnets or little toys and hides them in shoes or under the rocking chair, it is fun to watch as she keeps herself busy.

Hallee is a very determined little girl as well, tonight we were trying to have Family Home Evening, she sits in the corner with her arms folded, head down, saying- I Hate This! I don't like this! Just stop! This is her routine every Monday night during FHE. So I just pray and hope she is not saying this in her Sunbeams Class.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Those bows are darling! Blyss really did fit that dress... she would make the perfect little strawberry short cake doll! :) You are so talented! I sure wish I was a better seamstress!

The High Family- said...

How is it possible that your family gets even more beautiful than they already are. Those pictures are so good. I miss your girls. I also didn't know that you were such a seamstress. I wouldn't even know where to begin. I can barely sew a straight line. You have always been so crafty and talented. I can't even sew on a button without assistance.