Followers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kids do the darndest things!

Blyss has decided to take up to the binki, now that she is almost 14 months old. She took a binki for about the first 2 months of her life then gave it up. I had her binki's in with her baby toys and she has taken a liking to them. She'll find a binki and suck on it for about five minutes, she does this at least once a day. It's kind of funny to see her with a binki in her mouth.




This is Blyss at bathtime, I was talking on the phone to my mom and Blyss was crying in the tub, so I got her out and was just holding her, she decided the bathtub needed more that just their bath toys, first she tried putting the toliet plunger in, then she went and got Hallee's dog, then she started with the books, trying to get them in the tub, as you can see she is a very determined little girl, I think she brought about half their books out trying to get them in the tub, and oh boy she thought she was so funny, because when Zak got home, she did a little dance for him and she was laughing- she is quite a show off.




Now on to Hallee, she gets scared to go to bed because there are monsters, so she sleeps in the doorway of her bedroom. And oh yes, the floor is hardwood. But we do move her to her bed.


Hallee loves her Mr. Potato head- one of the most popular toys around our house, she always makes Grandma, Grandpa, and Chase (not sure what Grandma and Grandpa she is talking about). Chase always has the arms with the cell phone and the money- I guess this is the impression she gets from him.

This is Hallee's wall of art. The 4 big pictures are very colorful easter eggs, the 3 smaller pictures are of monsters (don't know why she is obsessed with monsters). Hallee will color a picture, she will get her own piece of tape and hangs it up on her wall. When she did her first picture of the monster, I thought it was so funny that she did this, I wonder where she got the idea to hang it on her wall, most kids want to put it on the fridge. But we find it cute, and she colors some awesome easter eggs.

Also, this week I started up another blog with my nursing covers and hairbows that I make:

www.luckymomcoversandbows.blogspot.com

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!


2 comments:

Matt and Lena said...

cute new blog!! do you mind if I put your website on my blog?

Anonymous said...

love em naked lovely little bald pussy showing