Followers

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

PlAY pLaY

We had our first Bazil Reunion. My parents, my siblings and their families. We started our reunion on Friday by doing family pictures. Zak's sister Lyndsey came do them back on the river behind where my parents farm. Then we went back to my parents for dinner- the kids made lei's, played games, ate, and played more games. My brother, Ty, and his family stayed with us. On Saturday we went hiking up to Cress Creek by Heise, it was a fun little hike, we went back to my parent's and had lunch. It was a great day for hiking it cooled off and was a little bit rainy. Dinner was at my house and it was stormy, so we had to move into the garage for dinner and games. On Sunday everybody came to my ward to hear Zak and I speak in Sacrament Meeting- I'm so glad that is over and it was Zak and I's first time teaching our Sunday School Class- the 13 year olds! After Church we went to my parents for lunch and had our goodbye's with my youngest brother Chase and his wife as they are moving to California for Nurse Anesthesia School. It was great getting all our family together- it usually only happens once a year. The kids all got along and had fun together. Then on Monday was my 32nd birthday- man I am getting old! My parents took me and my girls out to eat, along with my brother Ty and his family. I had a great birthday! 
The hike- the kids were all little mountain goats- they were all good little hikers!

The view of the Snake River


Back at my parents- 8 children in the back of the rhino having a blast. They all loved riding in the rhino.


After the storm cleared up at my house, the kids outside playing.

Sicaly going down the slide
Blyss our monkey- she can climb up the chain to the top of the swingset.

After a day of shopping, I promised we would do something fun the next day- JUST FOR THEM- so we went to the Rexburg Spray Park and Carousel. I love the spray park- it is free! It wasn't to busy so the girls had lots of fun and it felt good- because it was one hot day!

Blyss and Sicaly

Hallee

Hallee

Their ride on the carousel-


Another little family reunion- this was at my aunt Bonnie's- we have had 2 little get togethers over the last couple of weeks. My girls have loved it- because all there is is girl cousins and they love playing with them. They have a blast jumping on the tramp, playing with the cat, and any other game.

Coming up with a plan


Sicaly- the girls gave her their old leapster and she sat and played on it one day for an hour- she loves it!
Besides these pictures, in the last week we have been to Heise Swimming, Zak's parents for a party, and picking and doing raspberries!

No comments: