Followers

Thursday, August 8, 2013

A little Bit of Decorating

Moving is really not any fun- not at all! But one thing we looked forward to when moving is I told the girls that we would get them new bedspreads and room décor- that made them a bit more happier about moving. Sicaly wanted her room to be flowers.

I did this old window with a wreath above her dresser- it turned out really cute.

A few other fun decorations we got for Sicaly's room.

Blyss' room. This is my old dresser- it is somewhere around 40 years old- so I refinished in Ivory with an antiquing glaze- it turned out so cute. Blyss wanted her room done in owls. At Hobby Lobby we found lots of cute things.

I made the chevron print curtains.

I refinished her nightstand- spray painted it aqua.  I love how Blyss' room turned out. Zak calls it the candy room- everytime you walk in you think candy!



Hallee wanted a Zebra print room. It also turned out darling and fun!
I refinished the girls dresser for Hallee- I painted it pink with antiquing glaze. It turned out really good to.

I really like decorating and figuring how things should go- so it was fun doing the girls room. Now if I could direct some of that energy  of how to landscape our yard!! So much more work to do.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

I would love to see more of your house!

Seantae Jackson said...

Oh my heavens I need your expertise! They all turned out amazing!!!!! Wanna do my living room?!

Anonymous said...

Sicaly and Blyss have too tiny beds I'm almost positive if I were in bed with both of them I'd break her bed before I break her pussy hole. hallee though has that perfect big girl bed I'd love to hear her little head banging on the headboard every time my cock thrusts into her doggy style