Followers

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Park City

A couple weeks after we moved to Idaho, Zak and I went to Park City for his annual meetings with Cargill. We headed there on Monday- his meetings started after lunch and I headed to the outlets to do a little shopping. That night we had dinner, then Zak and I went to downtown Park City and got a carmel apple! On Tuesday while Zak was in meetings, I headed out with some of the other wives of Cargill and we went on a hike, boy- Park City is beautiful- the views were amazing and we had a good little hike. After our hike I read for a while and once Zak was down with meetings we went to the Olympic Park and watched skiers practicing and people doing the bobsled- it was all fun to watch. Then we headed to the ski resort where we did the roller coaster and slide- I really liked doing the roller coaster- it was way fun. That night Cargill had their banquet- Zak earned the flagship award in 7 categories for top sales- way to go Zak!
On Wednesday Zak had more meetings in the morning and I just hung out at the resort- then we headed home to get our kiddos. The kids stayed with both our parents- which we so appreciated! The girls got to spend lots of time riding horses and playing with cousins.