Followers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

To Vent

I guess I need to vent/complain a little bit. First off I'm going to say that I am so glad that my husband does have a job and provides for our family. But with Zak's job it requires him to be gone Monday through Friday or Saturday- so I am pretty much a single mom most of the time. It is way hard being a single mom- I give a huge applaud to all those mom's who are doing it, because most of them work to. It is not an easy life- I work my butt off all day and go to bed completly exhausted, never having a break from kids- mine are hard to get to bed and one or two wake up during the night. Nights are crazy, once Hallee gets home from school, it is homework, getting dinner ready, trying to keep track of kids if they are outside, having dinner, doing dishes, bath, working with Hallee for 20  minutes reading, doing scriptures, reading books, getting the older two to bed, and then trying to keep Sicaly quiet and out of their bedroom, until she finally falls asleep. There are days I just want to lock myself in my bedroom and cry all day because I wake up and know what a day in tells and it is overwhelming knowing that I am responisble for everything. I admit I am a little OCD and like things to be so so and have a clean house and be organized. I love my girls and they are so important to me and I love taking care of them! But people have implied that it is so easy and it just really bugs me and I feel so under appreciated. I know that all mom's work way hard! So make sure to support ALL mom's! They deserve it.

2 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

I am so buying you a book that I LOVE - it reminds me of why I'm doing what I'm doing (when all that 'doing' seems so hard and overwhelming)! You have taught me to truly not take for granted the help Ty offers. I imagine it to be so hard to work with Zak's schedule like that. You do a great job and sacrifice so much to be a great mom. Hang in there! I hope summer offers you a bit of relief!

Trisha said...

You are a rock star!