Followers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Nice Weather

Boy- with having nice weather it is hard to find the time to blog- we are outside constantly! This little one loves being outside (and since she has figured out how to open the door it is more of a challenge to keep her in), and she tends to find mud. For some reason my kids love mud- drives me crazy. I have been changing Sicaly's clothes 2 to 3 times a day and she still looks like a little rag muffin. We have great neighbors that the kids play with so well and they have a blast. We are enjoying this warm weather but I need it to rain once a week so I can get stuff done around the house!

This past weekend we went to Idaho for a Chicken Meeting with Zak, he had a little booth promoting his companies chicken feed and teaching people about the proper feed for chickens. This meeting was about how to start your own backyard chickens- the hows on how to take care of them. And also for 4-H on how to show chickens. So the girls and I went to visit, they were giving away baby chicks so the girls got to hold and pet the baby chicks and they loved it!!! Hopefully someday we can get our own.

Sicaly wanted to just squeeze the baby chicks, so she just got to pet them.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That is so nice that you have nice neighbors for the kids to play with. That is one thing I really wish for my kids.
I would love some information on the chickens if you have some. We have our coop but we are still learning about the chickens. Our goal was to have them this spring but we still haven't gotten there.
They are so cute :0