Followers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happenings

 Here are the little preschoolers on their last day of preschool at my house- we talked about the letter K, so they were Kings of Kangaroo Kingdom. It has been fun doing a Joy school this year- probably will be the only one I do!

 Today was their Preschool Graduation, they sang 5 Little Monkeys swinging in the tree, one of the moms read a poem to them and had recorded them of their favorite things from preschool, and I handed out their diplomas. So now it is off to kindergarten for Blyss. She is ready to go tomorrow- I have to keep explaining to her that she won't go to Kindergarten until after summer.

 Cute Girl!
 This past weekend was Black and White Days here in Richmond, so we headed to the park for a good time. The girls caught a trout with their hands at the trout pond- they thought that was great. We walked around the booths, played a few games, and then we went to the parade. My brother Nick and his wife Haley came and hung out with us. We went to our neighbors for a barbeque some fun games and laughter and then the kids watched a movie outside with the projector. The kids declared that was the best black and white days ever.
Ms. Sicaly with ice cream all over her face- she is one messy eater!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to put my cream all over those sexy little ladies faces if you know what I mean.