Followers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Paige's Wedding Day

Oh the weather outside was frightful, but the wedding day was delightful! Yesterday our day started early with Paige and Tyler getting married at 9:30, at the Idaho Falls Temple, it was so nice and Paige was beatiful and Tyler was handsome! We didn't get any pictures outside of the temple, due to the rain and snow.

Then we were off to the the wedding dinner, on our way there we about slid off the road 3 or 4 times, the roads were soooo bad, we made it safely for a yummy dinner and nice program. This wedding has been fun for me since I know both the bride and the groom. The groom- Tyler, they lived in my parents ward while I was growing up, I used to baby sit Tyler, so I was excited when I heard Paige was dating him, I was rooting for him!! And I can't believe Paige is old enough to get married, she was only 10 when Zak and I got married, and in my mind she should still only be 10, but she has grown into a beautiful young women!

The reception was decorated so pretty and was busy. Here are some pictures from the wedding:












The Refreshment Table, I love the canopy and window.



The Miller Boys



Paige and Sicay



Paige and her neices



Paige and Tyler, Paige is showing off her cowboy boots



Paige and the Miller girls



Paige and Cindy



Paige and her family



The whole Miller family



Paige and Tyler and all the grandkids



This was the sight driving home today- these girls are so exhausted after going to Idaho last weekend, being in Layton this week, and then doing the whole wedding this weekend. Next, Thanksgiving.



I had Zak take a picture of this sight, when I do Blyss' hair each morning or in this case befor the wedding, she just talks to herself in the mirror, makes funny faces, and I just love hearing her and watching her.

5 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

OOO - the wedding looked lovely. I loved the decor, especially the refreshment table that you captured. And don't you just love the new bridal styles (the colorful sashes, ruffled dresses, etc.) - Paige looked lovely as well. Yes, the girls look tuckered out. Those are the things that make such beautiful memories though right?! We're so looking forward to seeing you guys for Thanksgiving!

Trisha said...

Only if all girls loved to get their hair done like this! Cute pictures, busy weekend! Glad you made it home safe!

Andrea said...

I love the wedding colors. So beautiful. How fun for your little girls to be so tuckered out from all the wedding bliss!

Dixie Bazil said...

Looks like you guys have had a busy fun time! I can't believe Paige is that old either. I remember her when you guys got married and haven't seen her since so she looks alot different. Glad you guys had a good thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

The bride is looking very beautiful in her lovely gown. The venue and decorations are wonderful and it seems from the pictures that it was quite an amazing wedding. We’re also making preparations for my sister’s wedding, and have been searching for some suitable rental spaces for parties that we can book for the reception party.