Followers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving week started out with a huge winter storm, if you looked out the windows between the snow and the wind, I could barely make out our neighobrs houses, I can't remember such a bad storm in a long time. This combination made some very slick and scary roads, when we left to go to Idaho, it took us 5 hours (usually only takes about 3 hours), we were so glad when we made it to Zak's parents house and could get out of the car!!! For Thanksgiving we got back on the slick roads and went to my parents house. We had great food and the girls got to play with my brothers kids- Cash and Vanna, and my cousins kids.

Sicaly with Oliver(my cousins little boy) they are 2 months apart.



Hallee, Blyss, and Cash watching Barbie and Fashion Fairytale. They had to rest a little from all the playing.

My brothers and their wives, Zak and I playing SCUM, I had never played before, but was fun!

We had a great time seeing my brothers and hanging out at my families house for Thankgving.

The next day Hallee and Blyss went sledding at a fun hill near Zak's parents house, I even had to go down a few times, because it is fun to be a kid again!



Then Friday afternoon we meet up with my family again and went bowling, I actually beat Zak and bowling- that never happens!



Blyss bowling- she loves to do it.



The kids playing around at the bowling alley.



That night after so much playing, and back at Grandma Miller's the kids all in Grandma's bed watching TV. Zak's brother and his wife went out of town and left their 3 kids with Zak's parents, so Hallee and Blyss got lots of cousin and playing time. The next morning Zak's parents went to the temple, so Zak and I watched Rick's kids, making a total of 6 kids, 2 under the age of 8 months, boy that was alot of work! The girls were so tired after that, we decided we better get home, which we were so glad because another snow storm came.

This is what we came home to- sooo much snow and we keep getting more.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I love the game scum...but I haven't played it in a really long time. Maybe next girls night!

Erica Bazil said...

It was definitely good to get together! And I'm so glad everyone made it home safe on such terrible roads!