Followers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

FunNy SiGHtiNgS

Over the past week here are a few things that I thought were funny, cute, or cool!

Blyss and Sweetie. this cat acts like a human.





Deer right outside our house, our neighbors threw out pumpkins and the deer were after something to eat.




Ozzy Osbourne????



I have been finding this sight alot lately, this was at my parents house, I put the girls down in seperate beds and when I check on them, I find this. Super Sweet!!



In this one they are holding hands.



This has been the biggest hit, our neighbor boy got this for his birthday, and boy my girls love getting a ride in this.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

That holding hands picture will be a treasure for them as they grow up. Thank goodness for sisters!

Erica Bazil said...

I have a picture of Vanna in all her get up too, similar to Blyss'. Gotta' love little girls! That picture of the girls holding hands in their sleep is so sweet. It's neat that they're so close. Can't wait to see you guys next week for Thanksgiving. It will definitely be a treat!

BTW, I love your new family pictures! You guys are lucky to have such a talented photographer in the family!

Rebecca said...

what cute pictures