Followers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Super Hero due to some Super Cool Shoes

I took Hallee and Blyss shoe shopping for school, since I had some good coupons. Blyss has wanted for months now, the Sketchers Twinkle Toe shoes, and I told her, when she goes to preschool I will get them for her. So I bought them for her, and she became a total super hero/star in them, she can run really fast, jump really high, run in circles, and she is just plain cool with them. Zak and I got the biggest kick out of her. She was good enertainment in them as Zak was laying on the couch very ill from pneumonia. Blyss even had to sleep with them in her bed, it was so darn cute!










Hallee is my cowboy boot girl

2 comments:

Sara said...

Livi has some twinkle toes shoes too and LOVES them!! They are so cute!

Jenny said...

Blyss cracks me up!!! I love the boots.