Followers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

4 Months Already

Sicaly trying rice cereal for the 1 st time, I think she spit it all out



Pretty Baby



Look at all that hair



I can't believe Sicaly is 4 months already, the time has flown by. She is such a sweet little girl. She loves her sisters, she loves when they talk to her and just loves watching them. Anytime you look at her she has a smile for you, and lately we can get her to laugh pretty easily. She is a pretty easy baby and sleeps through the night. She had her 4 month check up and she weighs 12 lbs. 7 oz., which so far makes her my biggest baby at this age. We are so glad she is in our family.
This past weekend we had a family reunion in Salt Lake, this is what the girls enjoyed:


Hallee love the choclate fountain, she had lots of fun with it. She also had fun with her cousins.


Blyss loves her cousin Sayler. And Sayler is so nice to pack her around.

It was fun to see Zak's family, some I've never even meet. So it was great.

6 comments:

Seantae Jackson said...

She really is so stinkin' cute!

Sid and Kelli said...

I am shocked how petite she is. You have these cute little dainty girls who are precious and Morgan is topping out at 11 pounds already at 2 months!

Rebecca said...

sounds liek fun! she is so cute! What fun with all that hair! What cute outfits also!

Erica Bazil said...

You say Sicaly is your biggest and look how tiny she is. We had a reunion on my side that I took the kids to this past weekend and my cousin's baby is 7 mo. and 20 lbs. He's as heavy as Vanna at over 2 yrs.! She really is so cute. Love the printed outfit too. I'm so glad she hasn't lost her hair. It's so darling. She already has as much as Vanna (at least thicker for sure)!

The High Family- said...

I do LOVE her hair! You always dress your girls so cute too. Such a good mom.

Anonymous said...

I have something for her mouth she will enjoy and she won't spit she will swallow, mine swallowed lots of my load, wife babysat a couple of others that did the same thing, baby sucks the best