Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Busy Weekend

This past weekend we decided it would be a good time to paint the future babies room, before we start on finishing the basement office. I wanted a different color besides pink, so I went with a light green which will match the babies bedding. We put up bee board on one wall, and I'm glad we just went with one wall, it was more work than I thought it would be. I sure slept great after all of this work though, going up and down the ladder just exhausted me!

Here are the before and after pics:

Before- the walls were all white




After



the new dresser- Yeah! I can finally get out the baby clothes.

7 comments:

Sid and Kelli said...

Cute Cute! A fresh coat of paint does wonders for a room. Looks good!

Trisha said...

You amaze me!

M4E said...

Dang cute! Love the color! ~Jaimie

Les said...

It looks SO good. I'll have to come over and see it in person.

Angie said...

I love the walls. I wish i would have know while I was over today I would have made you show it to me. It looks awesome!!

Erica Bazil said...

Oh, that looks so cute. I like that you went with green too - cute and classy. Looks like you're just about ready! You're getting so close!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

I love the color. Marcy, when are you due? What are you having. I didn't know you are having another one. Congrats.