Followers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Silly Girls

This past week Hallee and I were dusting- I'm teaching her how to dust everything properly, so I was wrapped up in doing that. Meanwhile Blyss was entertaining herself, I knew she had the cats in playing with them. When we were done dusting, I couldn't find Blyss anywhere, I looked outside thinking she took the cats back out, she wasn't outside, I kept calling her name, no answer, I went downstairs, she wasn't down there. I started getting nervous, because I couldn't find her anywhere and she wasn't answering. I went to put up the dusting supplies in the laundry room/mud room, and this is what I found:


She was having a fun time with the kitties in the laundry basket!

Then Miss Hallee, we have been really struggling of getting her back on schedule of her school bedtime due to the Christmas break. We put her to bed and she is constantly coming out with some sort of problem. One night this past week, she came out to tell me her bedspread really stinks, I asked her what it stinks like and she said, "pumpkins, pineapple, and garbage." I had a good laugh about that one. So I smelled it and it smelled just like normal, since I had just washed all her bedding a couple days before, because she gave herself a bloody nose one night.

Oh.... the things these girls due! I try to laugh and enjoy!




2 comments:

The High Family- said...

Blyss looks so big. I keep thinking of her as this little toddler and now she is a big girl. She is so pretty. Miss you girl.

Dixie Bazil said...

How cute! Looks like something Trustin and Aleynah would do. They has hidden from me a few times, kinda gets you scared. Well, only like 2 months left huh! how exciting!! Have you guys got a name yet??? Well, you guys have fun!