Followers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Look Who Is 3

This past week was Blyss' 3 rd birthday. I can't believe she is 3. She is such a little sweetheart, she is very compassionate, loving, hardheaded, stubborn and a firecracker. She tells me several times a day that she loves me, and is so happy to see me. She loves jewelry, she always has on several necklaces, bracelets, and a couple of rings. She loves to dress up as a princess. She tells me all the time she is not a baby, but a big girl. She baffles Zak and I with the things she says and things that she already knows- and we wonder where she learns some of the stuff she comes up with. Hallee and Blyss play so well together. Blyss runs to the door whenever she hears the garage door come up, and yells, "daddy, daddy." Zak just loves that, and she will give him a big hug. Last night I went out and Zak watched the girls, when I got back Blyss was waiting for me at the door, and she told me she missed me, she was so glad I was back, and she loved me, I just try to take it all in because I know it won't last long. She is such a little joy to our family, we sure love her.


She had a busy week of birthday parties. I had a little princess party for her with a few of other little girls in the neighborhood, they all dressed as princess', I did their nails, played a few games, then frosted and decorated sugar cookies. Blyss kept her princess dress on all day.






This past week I went to Idaho, since Zak was gone to Indianapolis for the week, we first had a party at Zak's parents house with all of her cousins, they had a blast being together, Zak's mom had fun games for the kids, we had pizza, cake, and she opened her presents.




Blyss and her little mermaid cake







The next day on Blyss' actual birthday we had a little party for her at my parents, they took us to Artic Circle to eat and for the girls to play. I took the girls around on the sled behind the 4 wheeler which they just loved. It was fun to see everyone and all the grandparents and great grandparents.






3 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

It's hard to believe little Blyss is 3! She looks so grown up in those pictures too. Wow - she really partied for her birthday. Love the Princess idea - seems perfect for her especially. You did great on the cake too. How fun!

BTW any luck on baby names? I've heard or thought of a couple names so here they are: Mable (It was a quick thought and Ty didn't go for it because he thought it sounded a little too old fashioned but see it's Melba's name with the letters switched :) OR Carlee, it's similar to Claire in a way yet different OR you know if you really like Claire I say you go for it, in reality, how long will you live next to those neighbors and does it really matter if you truly love the name? Anyway good luck with finding one. :)

Annette said...

What a cute party idea and cake! You are so talented!

Trisha said...

I just love her cute little face! I heard from Lily that the party was a hit :)