Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Good Times- Well Pretty Much

On Thursday we went up to Idaho, so that on Friday we could attend my Grandma Bazil's 85th Birthday and her boyfriend's, Willard McCulloch's 92nd Birthday Party. They had the theme- "Come Dance with Dancing the Stars- Melba and Willard" theme. They hired a live band for some good dancing. My grandma and Willard go dancing every weekend- that is what is keeping them young and going!!! But dancing is there thing so it made out for a great birthday party. It was fun to see cousins I haven't seen for a while. So that was lots of fun, but of course nothing can work out perfectly. On Thursday night I was eating a cheese sandwich when I felt my tooth completely fall out, and I swallowed it. This tooth was a post tooth for my bridge, it started hurting so I had the bridge taken off, I had a cavity in it, so they filled it then did a root canal, then I had to have a new crown made for it- this was two years ago- so alot of money invested in this dumb tooth. But it turned out that they didn't get all the cavity, so it started to rot and it rotted completly off, below the gum line. So Thursday night I couldn't sleep worrying about it. On Friday morning I figured I better go see a dentist. So my mom started calling dentist, but hardley any dentist work on friday, my mom got a hold of West Wind Dental- they were so awesome, and I went in and got rest of the tooth pulled out. So rest of the day my mouth was pretty sore, but at least I didn't have to worry about it anymore. Also on Friday Hallee broke out with Hives, poor girl, and she still has them, she is doing much better from her surgery. She had some tough days, but for the most part doing great.
Here are some pictures from our time in Idaho:

Mom and the girls on Granpa's 4 wheeler- they love it- they will say,"go faster!"


My grandma and Willard


Me attempting the Boot Scootin Boogie

Hallee and Blyss- our little stars


My brother Chase and Blyss dancing. Blyss had a ball dancing, she loved it, she wanted to dance every dance. She danced with her Uncle's, dad, grandma, and grandpa.


Blyss and Mom


Grandma and Grandpa and the girls


Dad and Hallee


Hallee and her hives

4 comments:

Sid and Kelli said...

That is so darn cute that your grandma has a boyfriend. I guess it is true when they say that love keeps you young!

JC Photography said...

Looks like you had so much fun. I agree that it's so cute your grandma has a boyfriend... how awesome. That would help to keep me young! Glad you got to be there for the big dancing party.

Erica Bazil said...

Love the pix. I especially think the ones where Blyss is dancing w/Chase and Hallee is dancing w/her dad are adorable. How tender! Sounds and looks like it was fun. Wish we could've been there.

The Denning Family said...

Hey Marcy! Wow, it's been forever since I have seen you, I can't believe how big Hallee and Blyss are! Sounds like you have some exciting things going on. Plus, I saw your boutique blog...Wow! You are one talented girl!! Thats too bad about the tooth trauma. I'm putting off going to the dentist, its been years. I need to go to see what all of my pregnancies have done to my teeth! Take care!