Followers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

I am so mad at myself for leaving our camera at home while we went to Idaho, so sorry I have no pictures of our whole weekend.

We left to Rigby on Thursday, little Blyss got car sick and threw up a couple of times, so we had to stop a couple of times and get her cleaned up the best we could. We made it to Rigby and both of my brothers and their families had come, one from Weiser, Idaho and the other from Calienta, Nevada. The cousins had a great time playing and my parents had a graduation party for my brother, Nick, who graduated from BYU-Idaho- Congrats Nick!!! We stayed with Zak's parents in St. Anthony, but the next morning headed back to my parents house, we then went to BlastOff where the kids had tons of fun on the toys and I did minitaure golf, after that we headed over to Sizzler to eat- my parents took us all out- Thanks!! Then back to my parents house where we went down to the farm to see the cows and visit my grandma. Then that night we left the girls with my parents and we went and had dinner with Zak's parents, his brother and wife, and sister and her husband and grandma, Thanks for Dinner!!! It was fun visiting. On Saturday we went to the St. Anthony Easter Egg Hunt, Blyss was so scared she just screamed and cried, Hallee seemed to like it. I also had my first ever spray on tan, Zak's sister Lyndsey bought a sprayer- I'm actually tan!! We then headed to the Sand Dunes and rode the four wheelers, Blyss and Hallee both enjoyed that. Zak's sister ,Paige has a baby bunny which Blyss just loved while we were there, she loved holding it, giving it loves, so we spent alot of time outside with the bunny. Hallee got in a little horse ride and also got to see a calf be born and the momma licking her baby. On Sunday Hallee and Blyss got to do a little Easter Egg hunt with their cousin Rylan, and we had a great Easter Dinner. It was a great fun filled weekend! It was great seeing everyone.


Here are a couple of pictures of a dress I made Blyss-


1 comment:

Erica Bazil said...

It was a great weekend wasn't it?! And what a DARLING dress. I love it. Hope to see you guys next month-we're already trying to think of things to do in little old Payette.