Followers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Picture Tag & We are Moved In!!!!!

My friend Steph tagged me. I thought this was a great chance to show our new home off to go along with the picture tag. We moved in last Sunday- I know we are total sinners, but we so wanted to get into our new home- plus Qwest was coming the next morning at 8 am to hook up our phone and internet, and there is no way I could have been ready and the girls ready and out there at 8. It was a crazy week last week, we were suppose to move in on the 15th of July, but we didn't have any water, so we couldn't. The following day, Wed., my parents came and got the girls for us, so Zak and I could go to his annual meeting in Washington. We left Wednesday afternoon and stayed in Salt Lake since our flight was at 6:30 am, we flew into Seattle and drove to Olympia, where the meeting was. Zak was pretty much in meetings all day, so I hung out with the other women, we went shopping and went to the capital building (which was so incredibly beatiful- Tiffany's had done all the lights- there was 10,000 light fixtures). One day Zak did get out of meetings early so the guys wanted to do something fun so we went go cart racing. It was totally fun! I took 20th place out of 21- I was just being careful! The guys were so competitive though. We flew back into Salt Lake on Saturday afternoon, then went to Idaho, to get the girls. We drove home on Sunday. Then we moved in. We are finally getting settled and I'm getting everything put in its place.

Here's the picture tag:

Our new kitchen- I love it!




1. Sink- We just got dinner over- so pretty dang clean!

2. Closet- I love my walk in closet, we have so much room, it is great!



3. Laundry Room




4. Self Portrait. I look like crap right know, I wasn't about to take a picture of myself. Here is the picture from our go cart racing. All the guys though tthey were so cool in these jumpsuits- whatever!



5. Toliet


Our brand new bathroom- lots of space know.

6. Shoes- good old Nike flip flops



7. Living Room






Our new couch, we got a new couch and love seat.

I took a picutre of the fridge and of my kids, but my camera didn't save them, I don't know what happened.

8. Dream Vacation- HAWAII!




This was how my packing was going, I would pack a box and Blyss would just pull everthing right back out.

I tag anyone who wants to do it.

9 comments:

The Foster Bunch said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad to hear you are all moved in, and starting to get settled.

Holly said...

Marcy! I LOVE it! Your house is SOOO cute! :) Hope you'll be posting more pics of your new place too! I bet it's so nice to be all moved in!

Anonymous said...

Oh Marcy!! I love your home! It's so beautiful!!!

Erica Bazil said...

Hey! The place looks great! I love the darker cabinets in your kitchen. Oh, I'm sure you're so relieved to be done and in the house. You'll have it looking amazing in no time. I need to post some pictures of our new place but I keep waiting till I have the place decorated more - it could be years before anyone sees the inside. J/K

The High Family- said...

Marcy, your house is amazing! Truly I could not be happpier for you guys. I love your kitchen, your living room, the couch...all of it. You picked perfect colors and I love your countertops. Also, happy birthday. Your gift is going out today!!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Congrats on the new house. I so look forward to that day. I think I am willing to hold out a couple more years so it I don't end up in Houston forever.

lacey said...

I love your home!!! Congrats you guys deserve it.

Andrea said...

Your house looks beautiful. Too bad you guys didn't have time to visit while you were in town! You've been busy!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Your house is soooo nice I bet you are in heaven. It looks so crisp and clean.