Followers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Great 4th of July!

It has been so nice to stay home with my kids for the last 5 days and have fun with them and not running around crazy trying to get everything done on the house- it will be done on Friday, then we can move in. YEAH! But I need to start packing everything and I am having the hardest time to get motivated to do that.


Last week Hallee and I made star shaped sugar cookies for the 4th of July, Hallee wanted blue frosting on them, and thats what we did. After we were done Hallee's face was ear to ear blue frosting (I didn't get a picture because Zak took the camera to work with him). Then that afternoon Hallee wanted to go swimming, so I filled her little pool outside with water, put plastic bags around Blyss' feet, (her feet can't get dirty or wet due to her burns) and turned them outside to go swimming- they never once got in the pool, instead they took turns spraying each other with the hose, they thought that was such a blast and fun, I couldn't get them to come inside. I wish I could have got a picture of Blyss with the plastic bags around her feet, it was pretty cute. Blyss went to the doctors yesterday and her burns are doing really good- bandages for just a couple more days.


For the 4th of July we went to Lewiston, UT, they have a parade and booths in the park. Hallee got lots of candy from the parade. Then that night we went to the fireworks in Lewiston, Zak and I haven't been to any fireworks for 5 years, so that was fun to do again and the girls liked it to. I hope everyone else had a great 4 th too!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I'm glad to hear that Blyss's burns are doing better. Looks like a fun 4th! Brooklyn has the exact same shirt that Halle is wearing in the first pic. LOVE Target right?! :) Cute girls!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Marcy, thank you for the post. It is nice to see your blog. I hope you don't mind that I added your link on my blog. Your girls are really cute.

lacey said...

oh that poor girl and her burns...isn't it amazing though how injuries really do not slow kids down! I love it!! Sounds like you guys had a great 4th of july, and I can't believe how big and beautiful Hallie is getting!