Followers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Love to get Messy!

Hallee's favorite thing this week is to dig for worms, snails, and bugs. Hallee loves to get dirtier than any boy I've ever known. It has been rainy here so the dirt has been moist, so she goes outside and digs for worms and snails in the dirt with her bare hands. I had to run an errand this week and a friend watched her, and she even dug worms at their house, and they put the worms in a plastic baggie. One day we even had to take her worms on our walk to the park, at the park she didn't want to play on the toys, she wanted to find worms! She would stay outside and play with worms and snails all day if I let her. We have to limit it know because she started pulling up chunks of grass. It grosses me out but it keeps her entertained so I can get things accomplished.



Blyss loves to play with her food more than eating it!


4 comments:

Sara said...

The worm obsession makes me laugh! I loved worms too when I was her age. I made my mom babysit them for me when I wanted to play with something else...and I turned out pretty normal...I think. Your girls are very cute!

Dixie Bazil said...

Your house is so nice! We should have thanksgiving at your guys house! I am sure if we had worms around here Trustin would do the same. He likes to dig in the dirt too, except for its more like sand so it sticks to everything. I bet you guys are so excited to have your house done soon. Sounds like you've done alot of work on it. I am sure its going to look great. I can't wait till we go back to Idaho so we can see you guys again.

Suz said...

i am so glad you found us! It is so fun who you find. I am excited to stay up to date on you are your fam. Your girls are so cute!

The High Family- said...

Hallee is so much more brave than Dallin. I know Dallin wouldn't even pick up a worm without freaking out. I love the picture of Blyss...she is the cutest little girl. I just want to steal her and say she's mine!