Followers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I have an AWESOME Hubby!

I am so proud of Zak- he is a great father, husband, and provider for our family. I can't tell you how hard Zak has been working lately. He goes to work during the day and after work and every Saturday he works on our new house until about 10:30 or later. Happy Fathers Day Zak! Hope you have a great day. But yesterday he finished up all our flooring- tile and hardwood. It looks so good. Now Zak gets to help me finish up caulking (which I have been working on every day- it is so slow and so messy) and then fill in nail holes and finish painting! I can't wait till it is done, so we can spend time as a family again. Here are a few reasons why I'm so excited to move into our new house and move out of our rental home:






1. Our kitchen has no dishwasher, Zak and I have been married almost 7 years and out of that 7 years I've only had a dishwasher for 18 months, I was spoiled- and I hate doing dishes everyday- there is always alot!



2. Zak and I closet is so small, we actually added the lower bar in it so we could have more room, the lower bar is mine and it is so hard to see my clothes- so I'm so excited to have a walk in closet!



3. Our bathroom is so tiny, usually when I'm in there, the girls are to, and I get clausterphobic because I can't move.


4. Right now we live on Highway 91, Main Street Smithfield, the road is so busy, the speed limit is 45 MPH, so it is so scary with the girls, I have to watch them like a hawk. Aslo it is a pain to pull out of our driveway, you can sit there for 2 or 3 minutes before you can pull out.



5. I'm sick of trying to find people to watch the girls, so I can go work. Luckily my cousin who lives down here has helped me out a ton and I appreciate it so much- she has 5 children, then add my 2, her house is pretty crazy. This is a picture of Blyss and her eye. She fell at my cousins house and sliced the side of her eye open and her eyelid is swollen and purple. Then yesterday she was sick with stomach flu. She is one tuff little girl.
Zak thanks for all your hard work in providing for our family and for working so hard that we can have a nice house. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

5 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

that is going to be so nice living in a new house. We are looking to rent here in columbus and have ran into alot of the same problems you have. Luckily it shouldn't be for 7 years though. I don't know how you did it ofr 7 years without a dishwasher you are tougher than me.

Erica Bazil said...

I just figured out how to comment so hopefully I can keep in better touch with you guys.
I didn't realized, until checking out your blog today and a last week, that you guys were doing so much of your own work on the house. You've been busy. I can only imagine how hard it is with two kids too. I've thought it's hard moving into a house and getting settled (which is still far from being done) with my two kids and you still get to look forward to that too :). I'm sure you'll look back one day though and laugh while saying, "how or why did we do that?" By the way, the house looks great. You will enjoy it so much I'm sure.

The High Family- said...

You do have an awesome husband. Zak really is one of the nicest and most genuine people I know...as are you Marcy!(Cameron agrees with me!) Hope his fathers days was special. Oh ya, the house looks amazing. I can't wait to come and see it!

JC Photography said...

I can't wait for you guys to move! Just looking at your pictures puts a whole new perspective on it! Just the closet alone will be a huge change! Congrats on the new house. You guys deserve it after all that hard work!

Rachel said...

I just found your blog through stephanie's. What a cute family. I couldn't believe the post about Blyss's hair. I have a 15 mo old who's barely getting peach fuzz. I'm excited for you to get into your house after seeing those rental pictures. We're renting right now, but we have a dishwasher and closet space so I guess we can't complain.
Rachel (Henry) Hansen