Followers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy!

We have been so busy! This last week I have been working on picking out carpet, hardwood floor, tile, and cabinets for our house that we are building. That was alot of fun taking my kids to all these places, plus trying to decide what would be best. At the carpet store Hallee found a marker and colored all over Blyss' face and neck, then she drew a dragon on her arm. Also Hallee went and opened the door that leads out to their warehouse, and her and Blyss went out in the warehouse and outside, so they were hanging out on the main street in Logan. I was trying to talk to the guy helping me and looking everything over. I visited 4 carpet stores, dreamed about carpet for 4 nights, and I decided I just needed to decide on something- so I got that figured out- YEAH! Now Zak just gets to install the tile and hardwood floors. On Saturday on our way to a carpet store the car in front of me slammed on its brakes so I had to slam on my and swerve into the turning lane to avoid hitting the car, I looked in my rearview window and there was a motorocycle coming and the guy was looking off at something else, looked ahead and saw my car, he swerved and he hit my tail light and cracked it. Luckily he stayed on his motorcycle because he just had on shorts and a short sleeve shirt. Not a fun experience but nothing serious. On Saturday night we went to Richmond's (where we are building our house) Black and White Days. Black and White days they bring holstein cows and our judged and sold. We went to the parade and then to the horse pull. Hallee had fun with her friends- Taft and Seth.


Here is a picture of the girls last week when they were in the tub, I was doing the dishes and talking to Zak on the phone, they dumped a whole container of shampoo into their bath and got lots and lots of bubbles- I wasn't happy but they sure were having a blast. They ended up having to take a shower to get all the bubbles off them.




We had a really bad day yesterday- first Hallee got Crayon happy and colored all over our fridge with crayon- it was not easy to get off- it probably took me 20 minutes to get it off- meanwhile Blyss got in makeup(thats what I was doing before I discovered what Hallee was doing). She got a hold of my mascara and applied it on herself, her hair, face, brand new summer clothes- took tags off an hour before, all over her bedding. I was not happy at all- wish I took a picture- but I was pretty upset from cleaning up the crayon mess to finding this! After we got that all cleaned up- Blyss threw up on her shirt and blanket. Then Blyss was eating breakfast with me and tipped over my milk, so it went everywhere. I just felt like walking out of the house. After that we went to the cabinet shop, Hallee and Blyss went into their break room and were having a great time with the water thing in there - water was everywhere. But I got my cabinets picked out and hopefully we are set on that. Today has been much better, our neighbors invited Hallee to come and jump on their tramp with a sprinkler under it- Hallee was gone for two hours- Blyss was down for a nap, and it was so nice to get things done around the house and have some time to myself!

5 comments:

Holly said...

It's crazy how much trouble little girls can get into! haha. Have you ever tried those magic erasers they work WONDERS getting crayon off of walls etc. I've had PLENTY of experience in the arena, Brooklyn is a little artist! haha. And if you know how to get pen off the couch cushion would you let me know?! :)

The Foster Bunch said...

Marcy it sounds like you have quite the girls. Isn't it crazy how much trouble they can get into so fast. I find that with my boys, if I leave them alone for to long it is trouble. Hope you other house adventures will be better experiences. Have a great Memorial Day!

Klave and Amanda Chandler said...

It sounds like you are getting alot done between all the craziness. It's amazing how they can gang up on you like that, isn't it? You've got a good attitude about it all!

Sara said...

Nate will miss the birth...we had a hard time deciding what to do, but we finally decided that it might be easier if he came home half way through his selling...that would be in July. I just got his plane ticket for the 13th. So, we'll see him in awhile! I'm just glad this isn't our first baby cuz I think that would make it a lot harder!!

Anonymous said...

love a little lick of their pu--y's, nice if mum watched while I licked them