Followers

Sunday, April 13, 2008



On Saturday we went to the Heritage Center's Baby Animals Day, where they had all sorts of baby animals. Hallee and Blyss loved it! Hallee loved looking at the snakes, bugs, frogs, and turtles. Hallee was fascinated by the snake that was over 200 lbs., I can't remember how long it was- but it was huge! Hallee cried when we left the building that had all those types of animals, she kept asking to go back. Zak just walked into the building and walked right out- what a whimp! So I was the one who took Hallee around checking out all the snakes and bugs. Blyss loved the fuzzy animals like sheep, baby calf, piglets, llams, ponies, chicks, and goats. Blyss wanted to give every animal a love, it was funny- she would go up to the animal and rest her head on it- giving it a love. Both Hallee and Blyss got to hold a baby chick- they weren't very good at it though- Blyss grabbed it by the neck, Hallee was holding the baby chick by the wings, so that didn't last long. We also went on two wagon rides- one with horses pulling the wagon, and another with a tractor pulling the wagon. We also saw a sheep dog in action, rounding up sheep, putting sheep through the gate, and loading them into a horse trailer- it was pretty neat to see one dog do all this work. We had a great time and it was a great day to be outside! Sorry my pics aren't very good- I forgot the camera, so we used the cell phone.

3 comments:

Dixie Bazil said...

Sounds like fun. I'm sure the kids had fun. Trustin and Aleynah would have loved it. I would have been like Zak, I don't like snakes either.

JC Photography said...

Oh how cute. Those are fun pictures. Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. I wish they had something like that around here. The only baby animals we can give "loves" to are our calves. Hope you have a great week. Oh and Zak - you big sissy, way to make your wife do all the tuff work!!! hee hee.

The Foster Bunch said...

That looks like so much fun. I remember we took Nakeaden to one of those when he was little in Blackfoot. He absolutely loved it. Something with kids and animals. I have to say I am with your husband on not going in with the snakes. I hate stuff like that, that is Garrett's job. Anyways sounds like you had tons of fun.