Followers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Young and in Love!

This weekend we got out and enjoyed the beatiful weather. On Friday night we went for a walk and ran into the Chamber's- a family in our ward- they have 2 boys and one little girl. We ran into them at his dad's farm- Hallee saw their boys and was so excited- they just ran off together to go see the donkeys and the horses, the kids had fun feeding them, then they went into the field to pick flowers- Hallee just took off running and made it to the other side of the field with the boys chasing after her- she is pretty fast- I wish I had a video camera to tape these kids just having fun on the farm- how would it be to be that young again, not a care in the world.
On Saturday we went to Willow Park Zoo- all there was to really see was ducks, turtles, birds of all sorts, and swans. Then the girls went and played on the toys there- and Blyss loved swinging and climbing all over the toys.

At the zoo- ducks in the back


Blyss having fun at the park
On Sunday we had Stake Conference- we sat in front of the Chamber's and Hallee spent most of the time with the Chamber boys during conference- went with them when they went to the bathroom. The Chamber's asked us over for dinner afterwards- of course we said, YES. Blyss fell asleep after we got home from Church, so Zak stayed home with Blyss and Hallee and I went over to their house for dinner- Hallee just loved playing with those boys and playing at their house. Taft- Chamber's oldest who is 5, even asked Hallee to go shoot his BB Gun with him- but I wouldn't let her go. Hallee did not want to leave- after we got in the car, she was crying, "I want Taft, I want to stay and play." After we had been home awhile she drew a picture of Taft and said, "I miss Taft." I think Hallee might have her first little crush, right now it is okay, because its kind of funny.

Picture that Hallee drew of Taft- it is know hung on her wall above her bed.

2 comments:

The Foster Bunch said...

That is so cute! Isn't it great when they think each other are so fun. It looks like you guys had a good time enjoying the warm weather to, hopefully there is more to come.

Andrea said...

Bliss has so much hair! she looks so grown up. Hey I am still going to order one of those nursing covers I just have been waiting to see what kinds of things I get at my shower. I'll let you know