Followers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Heaven Help Us!

We love our girls- but sometimes they worry us with the things they like to do. I just wonder where did you learn that or where did you come up with that. But it makes us laugh at the same time, because you just can't help it. Zak was gone this past week to the basin, but Zak's grandma and grandpa came one day to visit me- it was a real treat, to actually have other adults to talk to and the kids loved it to. The following pictures are of the crazy things are girls do, and hopefully this is not telling us of what they are going to be doing in 15 years.

Blyss are little Clepto- she loves to pick up things and put it down her shirt-she will go around for hours with things down her shirt- she gets mad when you take it out of her shirt. And she thinks she is a cool baby when she has all this stuff down her shirt.



This was Hallee's doing. I was gone- Zak was watching the girls, and he could hear Blyss just a laughing- Hallee was coloring all over Blyss with a marker- we are still trying to wash the marker off.



Blyss our little pole dancer. She would rather play on the pole of her jumperoo then jump in it. She love to swing around on it and she looks like a little pole dancer.



Hallee our never ending sweets eater. She has to have ice cream everyday, and if we have candy in our house, thats all she can think about and want. So we usually don't have candy- but we do have ice cream, because she wants it and we tell her if she eats all of her dinner she can have ice cream and it has worked like a charm.

But these little girls are still sweet at the end of the day, even though they have me worried of what they are going to turn out like. I just hope in 15 years they still love their dad and me and want to spend time with us- and we would still love to read to them even then!

3 comments:

JC Photography said...

So cute. I love your stories. Especially the shirt-smuggler! What a funny picture, you can tell she has about 10 things in there. I was laughing pretty hard at that one. You two have such a cute family!

The Foster Bunch said...

Marcy,
Holly cow,it is so great to hear from you and Zak. Your little girls are so cute! Isn't it great being a mom and getting to experience all of those crazy things are children do. I hope you and Zak are doing well. Thanks for leaving a comment, if it is ok I am adding you to our friends to "look" at. Tell Zak hello, and keep in touch with us. This blog is such a great way to keep in touch with those friends you don't get to see all the time. Again I hope things are going great!
Brittany

The High Family- said...

I adore your girls. They never cease to amaze me. Dallin really likes looking at your blog and pictures of Hallee. I love the ice cream bribe. Hey if it works then stick with it. I will try anything to get Dallin to eat. Can't wait to see you!