Followers

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

School

 School started Sept. 4, which I was glad it was a little later since we had a crazy, busy summer. A lot has changed this year for school. 1st Blyss is in the 1st grade, so she is in school all day. 2nd the girls ride a bus to school- they catch the bus here before the time they woke up last year for school in Utah- they catch the bus about 7:45 am(school starts at 8:20), and they get home off the bus about 3:15pm, so they are gone a lot longer than they were gone for school in Utah. Riding the bus has been a whole new adventure for these girls- Blyss did not want to go to school for the 1st week of school, because she was so afraid she wouldn't make it home, that she would get on the wrong bus or miss her bus- but she finally got over those fears. 3rd thing, Hallee and Blyss are in different schools- Blyss' school is K-2, and in 1st grade there are nine 1st grade classes- the school is huge! In Hallee's school it is 3rd-5th, and in 3rd grade there are 8- 3rd grade classes. They get PE just once  a week, our school district doesn't have very much money, so there are no aides in my girls' class, in Utah they had a couple for each class- so I hope it doesn't effect their learning.
One thing that surprised me is Blyss wants to eat school lunch everyday and she tells me how good it was. This is coming from a girl who is so picky, doesn't like to try anything new, and hardly eats anything- I thought I would be packing her a home lunch everyday. But nope, that is Hallee who wants a home lunch everyday.
The girls are doing great with school- we've got a busy year- each girl and myself included is taking clogging- so we run 4 different times to the clogging studio, and then Blyss is also doing gymnastics so I run her once a week to Idaho Falls for that.

Sicaly started preschool this year- she goes 2 days a week for 2 hours each time, and she loves it- they get to play, have snacks, sing, and color- who wouldn't love that?

She is growing up way to fast!
So yep, I have a few hours to myself each week- and that is when I clean like mad! Because when Sicaly is home, she is bored to death with out her sisters her, so she expects me to be her constant play mate- some days I'm about to pull my hair out from playing Barbies so much! It is nice when the other girls get home to entertain Sicaly!

Getting on the Bus for school!

No comments: