Followers

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dinner Time

 So on this particular day Zak has been gone a whole week- 7 days and 2 more to go by myself- I am tired... okay exhuasted...because we have had a lot more going on with this whole house selling bussiness besides taking caring of everything else. Hallee asks Blyss, "Do you know how to spell earth?" Blyss replis, "Yes, 'RF'." Hallee bursts out laughing. Blyss reply is, "I bet you don't know how to spell my." Hallee of course spells it and says how easy that was. Then the tears come from Blyss- I tell them just to eat. Meanwhile Sicaly is sitting next to me, eating straight sourcream, putting a knife in the sourcream then putting it in her mouth and that is all she eats for dinner that night and I don't care! This night I just had to step back, kind of enjoy it, and laugh(I was to exhausted to do anything else) because I have realized I can't force them to eat so it is not going to do any good to get mad! This is usually how dinnertime goes- lots of talking, sometimes tears, and pretty much no eating! Gotta love dinnertime!

3 comments:

Sid and Kelli said...

You're a good mom! Dinner time never goes as planned and it is nice to hear that other kids don't eat much either at it. I hope you guys are doing well and good luck with the selling of your home.

Dixie Bazil said...

Hope all goes better with you guys. Dinner time goes a lot like that at our house also. I am exhausted too, lol! Good luck with it all!

Erica Bazil said...

It's true, it's sometimes good to hear that your family isn't the only one - Cash and Vanna are always at each other (whether it's dinner or time or any other time of the day)! Sometimes I wonder what in the world am I doing wrong - they're supposed to love each other, serve each other right!? Ahhh! Hopefully it gets better when they get older.
We keep getting updates about your house and that process - hope it all works out for you guys AND SOON right!?