Followers

Monday, July 16, 2012

A bit of July

I have been so bad about taking pictures lately, I am always forgetting my camera. July started out with my cousins daughters 16th surprise birthday party in Lewiston, there was probably about 100 people there to surprise her, it was fun to see my grandma and aunt who came down. After that party we went to our Neighborhood Firework party, everyone brings a few fireworks and then we have a great show- we had some really big ones this year and it goes for about an hour- it was awesome- my girls declared it was the best! On the 4th of July we took the neighbor kids with us and went to the Lewiston parade, the kids all had such a fun time together and got tons of candy! After that we went to pizza where the kids had a blast palying air hokey with each other. That night we did our own little fireworks. Blyss didn't have any shoes on and I told her to go get some shoes on, the next thing I know she is screaming and crying because she stepped on an ember from her sparkler and got burned- so that put a little damper in our little fireworks, but it was a great 4th of July.


The girls with their sparklers and Hallee and Blyss with curlformers in their hair- I really like how it curls their hair,
What their hair looks like after using curlformers
One night Sicaly snatched Zak's cowboy hat and was showing off and being so dang cute- she should have been going to sleep.

She was laughing at herself

Hallee
Last week we headed to Idaho to spend sometime with family since Zak was in Montana all week. So one day we went to the Rexburg swim park, it was pretty fun, it was very crowded! My girls didn't get to swim a whole lot since they shut the pool down for 1 1/2 hours while we were there- I couldn't believe it took that long to get their whatever levels right. But my girls loved the lazy river, they could have been just happy with that. Sicaly was in no mood for swimming, she just cried and threw a fit, after awihle I figured out she had a fever, and rest of the time we were in Idaho she was very grumpy, whiny, and really didn't feel good. We had fun hanging out with grandma and grandpa and went to lunch with my grandma, so it was a good trip.
Blyss
On Friday night we meet up with Zak in St. Anthony and the girls went for a horse ride and they did not want to get off, Blyss was sore the next day!
Once we got home on Saturday we headed to Hyrum Lake resevoir where my brother's girlfriends family was having a family reunion, the girls got to play on this barge they built with  a slide they could slide on into the water, they loved that! Then we went for a boat ride and Zak got to do some wake boarding. We had a lot of fun hanging out with them.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Thanks for taking my kids to the parade and pizza! They are still talking about it.