Followers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

On the Farm

While we were in Idaho for Thanksgiving we had some farm pictures taken to put in our presentation when we compete in Nationals in Hawaii. Zak's sister took some pictures at his family's farm with tractors, horses, and beef cows.
Here are some pictures at my family's dairy farm- this is were I grew up and what I did while growing up!
Sicaly saying, "MOOO"

In the milking parlor- my dad and brother
Putting Milkers on the Cows
Going to feed the baby calves


Blyss with the baby calf named after her- Blyss- it is fun that they each have a calf to check up on each time we go to the farm, so they can see how much the calf has grown and what pen she is in know.
Hallee with Hal, the white calf
Sicaly helping stir milk replacer to feed to the calves

When we go to the farm we alway have to see Grandma Bazil
I thought this was funny- Blyss sitting in Grandma's foot stool eating chips- this foot stool is the best toy for a kid!

No comments: