Followers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Party

I hadn't been to one of my family Christmas parties in about 4 years, so I decided it was time to go to one. I haven't seen some of my cousins and their families for about that long as well. We had a nice breakfast, had an ugly sweater contest, sang songs, Santa came, and then we went bowling. I didn't get any pictures of us bowling (I left my camera in the car). But the kids had a great time bowling, even Sicaly bowled- get this- she got a higher score than I did!!!! It was great to see family and we had a fun time- my aunt did a great job!!!

My grandma with some of her great grandchildren
Hallee with Santa
Blyss with Santa
Sicaly with Santa
The ugly sweater winners- Holly on the right took1st, Kolee 2nd, and my brother Nick took 3rd

2 comments:

The High Family- said...

What a fun party! Those sweaters are a riot. Call me if you'll be in town over the holidays. Love to see you.

Andrea said...

I love ugly sweater parties. So fun. I think your brothers in the ugliest. He looks a little uncomfortable.
Merry Christmas.