Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Temple Picture Class

 Classes
COME MAKE YOUR OWN PICTURE FOR LOTS LESS!!!!!
I am going to have a temple picture class- On November 11, which is a Friday at 6 pm at the Church. You can go to www.poppyseedprojects.com to check out all the temples and options they have. You don't have to do a temple, you can do a family picture. They also have clocks and Greg Olsen pictures. So go to their website and click on classes to view all the temples, what you can do with a family picture, or if you want to do a clock the design you would like.
The cost to do a temple or family picture is $57- that covers everything!!! That is so much less than anywhere else to get a picture this big- which is 26"X32".
This would be a great christmas present or for your own home. You can do more than 1, if you plan on doing 3 or more, have someone come with you to help.
The class takes about 2 1/2 hours to finish the project.
Contact me for more information or if you want to sign up- I need to have all orders in by Oct. 27th.
Marcy Miller- 258-5176
Please let others know about this and invite them- I do need to have a certain number sign up in order for it to happen!!!!
WHEN LOOKING AT TEMPLE PICTURES CLICK ON THEM, TO GET THE FULL VIEW.

1 comment:

Erica Bazil said...

Wish I was closer and I'd totally consider doing one - they're beautiful!

I was also wondering what you have available along the lines of white headbands (something with the ribbon wrap-around so I can interchange bows for our new baby girl :). Let me know and I'll get a coupel from you. Thanks!