Followers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Definatley Girl

Oh, our little miss Sicaly- she is definatley all girl!!!
Both Hallee and Blyss were at school and usually they keep their door closed to their bedroom and I was doing my chores and thought I haven't seen Sicaly for awhile, she was having a great time in the girls' room, she got up on Blyss' bed and slid her jewlery box over so that she could get into it, and was putting on all Blyss' jewelry- she just was in heaven and she even posed when I took her picture.
Blyss and her friend were playing dress up, so I hear Sicaly in the girls' bedroom upset, I go check on her and she was so frustrated because she had on a high heel on and could not get the other one on, so I put it on her - she had also put the crown on but it is was backwards, so I put it on right and she took off running to go find Blyss and her friend- no problem for her walking in heels! She picked a baby up on the way to go play with the other girls. It was so cute!!!

1 comment:

Kristin and Jay said...

Love the updates...It has been a while since I checked into blogging world...so cute and looks like you are having fun!