Followers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Raspberries

The girls and I made a quick trip to Idaho, my brother Trevor and his family were visiting my parents and it had been almost 2 years since I've seen them! So it was overdue for a visit, they had never meet Sicaly- and when Sicaly first saw Trevor she decided she really liked him, he was the one she wanted to always hold her! The girls had a blast with their cousins. I went with my brother and his wife to the Bodies Display at the Museum- it was very cool and intersting! We took the kids to the Rexburg Splash Park and on the Carousel. We had lunch with my grandma, visited the farm, and picked lots of raspberries!
 

Sicaly, Hallee, Trustin, Blyss, Alenyah, Riley


I made three batches of jam, froze alot, and have been eating alot


Then from the week before the girls were in the Preston Parade dancing on a flat bed trailer.


Hallee's group

Blyss' group
Then a picture of Sicaly- one day I found her in her room just sitting in her play stroller- she makes me laugh!

1 comment:

Erica Bazil said...

I just said to Ty the other day that I hope your mom still has raspberries. Ooo I love to eat her fresh raspberries and so do the kids! We are getting excited to make our visit - the kids are counting down the days! So glad you got to see Trevor and his family. We're bummed we couldn't make it down sooner to catch them while they were up. Better luck next time I guess.