Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Is it that time already?

Boy, August has just gone by in a flash!!! On the 17th of August, Zak and I had our 10 year Anniversary- I can't believe we have been married ten years- it has gone by so fast and doesn't seem like that long. We both said our lives have turned out so different then we ever thought! Especially about living in Utah and having all girls- but it really is all good and wouldn't change it!
For this next school year I got roped into being th PTA treasurer, so that has added some more stress to my life and trying to figure out what I'm suppose to do!!! Last night was back to school night, and I had to get up in front of all the parents and propose the budget, I was so nervous, and glad that part is over. But I will be learning Quick Books, so I guess that is good.
Today Hallee started her first day of 1st grade, she was so excited to go to school. Her teacher is Ms.Kirby and she seems really nice. When I asked her how her day went, she told me it was sooooo long, and they had to have 2 recesses, I told her she is so lucky she gets 2 recesses, but she said, No, it is just to hot to play. I can't believe I can have a child in 1st grade, I was panicked all day, I kept thinking I needed to go get her, Blyss was so lonely without her and she just followed me around all day.
Last night Zak gave the girls blessings, Hallee and Blyss, then Sicaly wanted one, it was so cute- she sat on the chair and folded her arms while Zak gave her a blessing. I can't believe how smart she is and picks up on everything so fast.
I'm glad it is back to school time, even though it has felt like summer has flown by- it will be nice to have a schedule again. The girls had a great summer, they pratically lived outside, playing with friends and neighbors.

No comments: