Followers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snow Man 2011

Here is this year's snowman!! He only lasted a day, thanks to the rain and warm weather. But he was pretty good lookin at least for a day.



So last week we had a yucky bug was going around our house, it started with Sicaly, having diarrhea and throwing up and not feeling well. Then Hallee, then Blyss and I- we all had differend forms of it, but mine hit Friday, I was naseauted and dizzy, Hallee went to Kindergarten and it was time for me to pick her up, I not feeling well get in the car, back up, looking out my windows as I back up and crash, I hit the mail lady! I get out and she said I didn't even see you and I said I didn't even see you, but it only left a ding in her car- which she didn't care because her car has dings everywhere on it. But it left a nice big ding in my car. But I'm going to blame this one on being dizzy and naseauted. This is my first official accident! Thank goodness it is tax return season!



2 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

Oh no, throwing up and banged up cars - yuck! No fun at all! Happy New Year huh?! Hope things get better soon!

Trisha said...

We were sick on the same day! I'm so sorry about that!