Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My GiRlS

Hallee is such a funny girl- she is my worry wart!!!! She is worried that I'm going to forget what Blyss wants for her birthday- so Hallee wrote Blyss' want list and set it on my dresser so I can look at it and know what Blyss wants for her birthday. I'm really proud of Hallee and how well she writes and she is sounding out words to write them.



I forgot to mention what I got for Christmas- I got a rocker recliner chair to put in Sicaly's room. It has been great. We spend lots of cuddling time in this chair.

3 comments:

Erica Bazil said...

So nice to have a rocking chair with babies huh?! Love that Hallee is keep track of things for you - so funny! I got Cash and Vanna's cameras out of a fisher-price catalog (we got loads of toy catalogs in the mail around Christmas time) for $35 but I saw it at Walmart (after already buying of course) I think for $30. Anyway - they do have a pink one (which is the one we got for Vanna) and it was a perfect gift for Cash. He can take pretty decent pictures adn was always fooling around with my camera. Vanna might be a bit young for one but I knew they'd fight over them so they each got one. I liked them because they took real pictures (stores I think 1000 on the camera) and it is totally kid friendly so it's not such a big deal if it's dropped over and over. Hope that helps!

Andrea said...

What a nice chair and what a good mom to rock her baby!!
I love the list. That is so sweet of Hallee to look out for her sister. Too cute!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

I'm loving the santa letter..and your new lazy boy is doing the trick...just looking at it makes me wanna veg out!