Followers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I really, really hate the wind

So yesterday I was scrubbing a stain out of my carpet when a huge wind came up, we have a swing on our deck and it just flew off our deck, I open the door and see our trampoline start to blow, I run down the steps and grab onto our tramp, at that time I'm thinking I"m in a tornado, and the tramp just bolts, I let go fearing I'm going to get hurt. This was the result due to 80mph wind:

The tramp blew into our neighbors house, tearing holes in their siding


Broke their window, ruined their rain gutter, and the saufets


Of course Zak wasn't home, thank goodness for some good neighbor guys who came and pulled the tramp off the house, the wind was still blowing and we feared it might do more damage.


From the broken window in my neighbors house the wind wipped through their house and tore the door right off the hinges.



Glass all over their bedroom, I feel so, so bad, we didn't even have electricty so they couldn't vaccum the glass up or anything.

This really Sucks!!!!!!


5 comments:

Angie said...

I'm so feeling the same way. It ripped our metal roof up. Yuck! I had to drive around the subdivision to see your damage I had heard all about it. I hope we are done with winds like that!!

Trisha said...

Wow...I didn't realize that it did all that damage in the inside! I am going to post the ones of my trampoline soon too.

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

I saw you run outside, I was so worried you were going to get hurt! It was crazy how fast and strong the winds were.

Erica Bazil said...

Holy Cow! That's crazy! That really must have been some massive wind - 80 mph huh? Yikes! That's too bad about all the damage - looks like your trampoline is ruined too. It seems like there's always SOMETHING right?

Andrea said...

Wow, I can't imagine! That is nuts!!