Followers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I can't believe summer is coming to an end!

Wow, summer has gone by so fast. I'm sort of glad and sort of sad, I'm really excited for us to get back on a schedule though. Both Hallee and Blyss are so excited to go to school. They ask me every morning if they get to go to school. Hallee got to go to her first unofficial school day, and she loved it! Her teacher is so nice- they took a tour of the school, played on the playground, and painted with worms.




Not a good picture of Hallee, but here she is graduating from the Waterford Research Program. It has been fun for her and she has learned alot. Everyday she had to spend 15 minutes on their computer program, it helped her learn all of her letters, and sounds, plus number, and math.




Ms. Sicaly at the Raptors Baseball, she did not enjoy it, she was not feeling well, plus it was 100 degrees and windy!





For Zak's work party we went to the Ogden Raptors baseball game. The girls kind of got bored, but there were some other little girls who entertained them.

Before the game we ate at the stadium, Blyss got up on the table and started dancing, they had music playing, and everyone got a good laugh out of it.




We decided we needed to finish our yard and get the last 2 trees our yard needed. Here is Zak working, with all the kids helping.



Here are the 2 trees we planted, it makes our yard look complete now!

I wanted some new pictures of Sicaly since she is growing so fast, so here are a few I took. She is such a great baby,we enjoy and love her so much.







3 comments:

Trisha said...

Your girls are darling. Where is Blyss going to preschool?

Angie said...

I love the pictures. I can't believe how big she is getting. I bet you can't wait for kindergarten to start that first part is such a waiting game!

Erica Bazil said...

I feel the same way about summer. Happy and sad. Cash starts pre-school next week too (sniffle sniffle) and can't wait. I'm torn between feelings on that as well. Love your pictures of Sicaly. What a little beauty!